- For learning Document Object Model and Network a basic understanding of HTML and CSS is required
- Desktop PC or Laptop with a minimum of 4GB of RAM and 500MB hard disk space
- On-screen instructions provided for Apple Mac users
- Visual Studio Code Editor – Installation instructions provided
If you are from a non-IT profession and you want to shift to application development, then this is the course for you.
- The topics are structured.
- Appropriate instructions and opportunities are provided to the learner to code along with the instructor.
- Guided implementation of case study and project.
What is in this course?
The following are the major areas covered in this course:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Statements, Code Execution Flow, Literals, Arithmetic Operators, Variables, Function, Conditional Statements, Loops, String, Array, Object, Class, Module, Arrow Function, Variable Scoping, Numbers, and Dates
- Web Page manipulation using DOM (Document Object Model)
- Learn manipulating HTML elements
- Learn to handle DOM events
- Implement 2 Case Studies and an Exercise
- Getting data from server (Using XMLHttpRequest and fetch)
- Learn about getting data from the server
- Understand REST API and JSON
- Implement making REST API call using XMLHttpRequest and fetch
- Implement a case study that searches countries
- Implement an exercise to search street names in France
- Understand basics of HTTP protocol and HTTP method types
The above topics help you to become a Front End Developer.
This course does not cover desktop application development, mobile application development, and server-side programming.
During this learning journey, you are provided with:
- 36 Exercises
- 3 Case Studies
- 1 Project (Tic-Tac-Toe game)
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to enhance their skills
- Full Stack Trainers
Get Coupons instantly by joining our Telegram ChannelCloud Courses